It's obvious that YouTube has taken on new meaning since it was created. It's home to music, film, people catching random stuff on camera, and then there's this whole world of people called "YouTubers" that some of us didn't even know existed. But they do, and it's great- because they are freaking awesome. I decided to show you a few of my favorites so you can enjoy their hilariousness with me.


#1. DailyGrace with Grace Helbig
Grace is by far my favorite YouTuber. Her humor is absolutely unique and authentic. She doesn't try to be anyone else and she comes up with great material and posts videos every day. She blows my mind. High five Grace.











#2. JennaMarbles with Jenna Mourey
Everyone knows Jenna, but that doesn't make her any less awesome. She's brutally honest, hilarious and is someone you just wish you could hang out with.





#3. MirandaSings with Coleen Baker
Miranda is unlike anything you've seen. A lot of people don't understand the humor behind this character but some of my friends and I discovered her this year and died watching all of her videos. She's crazy. Enjoy.





Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.