Happy Saturday everyone!
I've been having some medical shenanigans going on lately, so this weekend I am mostly house-bound. Not too much excitement happening. This is my new typewriter though, who is doing her part to entertain me today. Having not even set foot outside yet, I can't complain about the weather, except to say that this snow had better melt before Monday. I can't take one more week of winter. I need short sleeves and Vitamin D. Maybe even a little beach action. 
Someone please tell me where you are flowers are blooming and green is spreading. I need to know it's still possible. Please God, take away my qualms that we are going to have a snowy summer, PLEASE. It' irrational but I'm really starting to believe it. 

I'm going to go put on my Goodwill purchase from yesterday. Frank Sinatra.




Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.