It's time for your next dosage of some movies I've enjoyed lately! Get excited!


1. Safety Not Guaranteed
This movie is great. It just is. The story is actually based on a wanted ad published in a newspaper that was featured on Jay Leno's late night show. The ad, shown on the cover above, is looking for someone to go time-traveling with. The movie follows a group of journalists who try to find out who posted the ad, to see just how crazy he is. It's got a little bit of everything. It's a unique storyline with sci-fi, mystery, a bit of comedy and a sprinkle of romance all thrown together. Also I have a girl crush on Aubrey Plaza (from Parks & Rec!) and Jake Johnson (from New Girl!). 





2. My Sassy Girl
Alright, I absolutely HATE the title of this movie. Whoever was responsible for it probably cost them millions of dollars because I almost didn't watch it because it sounded so ridiculous. BUT, I did. And I love it. Another quirky film, my friends. An unconventional love story. It's not your average chick flick and your usual lead characters. I love the way it surprises you; so many movies have given up on putting the effort into trying to really surprise the viewers when making a love story.





3. Stuck Between Stations
This was a low-budget film, you can tell. But what they did with the budget they had is impressive and I found myself very emotionally invested in the lead characters. It's a story about two people reconnecting in the midst of the strangest times in their lives and how they go through some really rough emotions together, all in the course of one magical night. Can't complain that it's filmed in my very own Minne either.




Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.