All I want to do today is sing along to Ke$ha songs. Don't judge me.
I never realized how many of her songs I actually liked until the past couple of days when I did some Spotify research and watched the first episode of her new show on MTV. Okay I know, MTV... but there's something fascinating to me about musicians (Katy Perry's movie anyone?!). Here are some of my favorites right now, some you may know, some you may just be hearing. I was pleasantly surprised.

If you're looking for something crazy..."Cannibal", "Dinasoar", & "Grow A Pear"
If you're lovesick... "The Harold Song", "Animal", "Blind", & "Old Flames Can't Hold A Candle To You"
If you wanna rock... "C'Mon", "My First Kiss" (with 30H!3), "Crazy Beautiful Life"
If you need a boost... "Love Into The Light"

I'm loving all of these right now. There is something so refreshing about just going a little crazy. Not caring who sees or what happens next, just living.
Have a very Ke$ha Wednesday!




Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.