It's about time for a T.V. post, I'd say. T.V. is great and holds such a different experience than movies do. It allows you to follow characters for a much more extended period of time and develop more of a connection to the story.

First I'm going to show you my five favorite shows that are on air right now. In no particular order, let me add. I'm like that Mom who says she loves all of her kids for different reasons.



1. Community
    Ahhh just thinking of Community gives me the warm fuzzies. This show is brilliance ten times over. Give yourself a few episodes to get into the swing of it and fall in love with the characters. You'll understand. 






2. The Walking Dead
   Talk about the opposite of warm fuzzies. This show is a hella lot of blood, guts, and gore. And I love every minute of it. What I like best is that they don't sacrifice the story just because they've got zombies to entertain the audience. It's a high energy, edge of your seats heartbreaker. 







3. New Girl
   One of my real favorites I do have to admit. New Girl is what I would call an acquired taste. This show isn't for everyone- but hey, I'm all for it. This show is hilarious, warm, and makes you want to be your awkward crazy inner self all the time.








4. Whitney
   Whitney Cummings makes my heart happy. I relate so much to the kind of anti-cheesy, awkward, rough girl that she is. The wit as well as Alex & Whitney's relationship is what makes this show worth watching. It's great.







5. Parenthood
   I'm sure many of you are as crazy about Parenthood as me, so I don't even need to say much, except to say that I cry nearly every episode. The stories are so well woven together but can also stand on their own. It's truth, pain, love, and hilarity all mashed together into a 40 minute set.


Enjoy!



Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.