To go with my post on summer fun to look forward to, I also wanted to share some styles I'm excited to try out once the warm rolls in.

1. Hats hats hats
 Hats of all shapes and sizes, I want to master them all. Backwards baseball caps, a straw hat for the beach or boating, or as Julianne Hough wears so adorably below, the black fedora. The perfect fun summer accessory. I don't know why I've never tried this before, but come May, I'm breakin' out the hats y'all.
(juliannehough instagram)





2. High waisted shorts, did I hear that right? 
Yes, yes you did. I know this trend has shot off like a rocket, in some ways not for the better. And I don't generally jump on the bandwagon for things like this, but I actually love the look, in some cases. Especially the style of some faded jeans turned shorts. 






3. Head Wraps
  I have seen this around, although it hasn't really caught on much yet. I like the summery, music festival feel of it, if that makes any sense. It's just an unexpected touch to a look that takes a little bit of guts to pull off.





4. Strapless Tops
  There is something refreshing about having your bare shoulders in the sun. Whether it's strapless dresses or tops, I am anticipating some very freckled and pray to God, even tan? shoulders. 






5. Let's Romp
  Oh, you knew it was coming.
The infamous romper. I recently bought one from Forever 21 that I'm head over heels for, but haven't had a chance to wear out of my own bedroom yet. 
I love their playful freshness. 





















Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.