So, I spend about 99% of my time listening to music. But I also can get bored easily so I'm always searching for new songs to add to my Spotify. Here are a few of my favorites right now...




1. "The Broken Ones" by Dia Frampton
    some great lyrics "...I can't help it, I love the broken ones; the ones who need the most patching up, the ones who never been loved, never been loved, never been loved enough; maybe I see a part of me in them, the missing piece always trying to fit in..."



2. "Whispering" by Alex Clare
    some great lyrics "...whispering, whispering, those dew drops are glistening as I fall through the willow trees and I said, who will care for the fallen? who would care for the fallen?"



3. "Learned A Lot" by Amos Lee
    some great lyrics "...spent a lotta time starin' at the ceiling, spent a lotta time talkin' to walls, spent a lotta time chasin' that old time feeling. spent a lotta time waitin' on your call...broken down on my bedroom floor, yes I've learned a lot"



4. "Stars" by Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
   some really great lyrics "...stars, up on heaven's boulevard, and if I know you at all I know you've gone too far..."



5. "I Couldn't Be Your Friend" by Tegan and Sara
   some great lyrics "...does your body shake when you get around me? does your body ache when you think about me? now you want to say I was a criminal, stole you away, that sounds so fictional- I did what they thought would be good for me..."



Check em out, they're pretty great.











Leave a Reply

Some images by weheartit.com. Powered by Blogger.